The Regent Sports & Social Club offers something for everyone. On the following pages you'll find details of our facilities, including our excellent function room, special offers, ales and forthcoming events. We guarantee a friendly welcome and although we are a Members Club, guests and new members are most welcome.
Find Us!The Regent Sports & Social Club
Situated on Regent Road, between Waterloo Way and De Montfort Street, we are a 7 minute walk from the railway station and conveniently placed for De Montfort Hall, Leicester University, and the Tigers and City grounds.
Regular Opening Hours
- Sun: Closed**
D Closed if no home match for Leicester City, Leicester Tigers or Leicester De Montfort Darts, but always open if there is a function.
* Only when there is a home darts match.
** Unless there is a home match for Leicester City or Leicester Tigers.
Opening Times for Special Events and Functions
To find out when we are open for Football and Rugby matches, Darts, and special events and functions, check out our regularly updated facebook Page:
The Regent is fondly remembered by many as the "Gas Club" when it was the social club for the gas headquarters over the road in De Montfort St.
There are 2 bars serving a wide range of wines, spirits and beers including Cask Ales. Also now showing BT Sport.
The lounge extends into a refurbished Function Room which has become increasingly popular for parties, reunions and receptions. A buffet can be arranged, and a DJ and disco supplied if required. The Function Room and Lounge holds upto 150 people and can be partitioned for smaller gatherings.
The lounge and a small meeting room on the first floor are available for private meetings or social events.
A snooker room, table tennis, pool table, darts and quiz teams and traditional pub games are all available.
There's plenty going on at The Regent, and here's just a flavour of what you can expect over the coming weeks and months; but as always the best way to find out what's happening is to get yourself down to 102!
- BT Sports is continuing as previously, showing live Premier League and Premiership Rugby matches during normal opening hours.
- Tuesday Night is Jazz Night. Pop in for a pint, some hot food and great Jazz! Reduced or free entry for members. (Find out more...)
- The Leicester Quiz League @ The Regent (Thursday Night) and the Night Owl Quiz League (Tuesday Night) have both restarted thier new quiz season. (Find out more...)
- Darts, Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Super League on Saturdays. (Find out more...)
Latest News & Promotions
- We're pleased to be able to tell you that the club now has Wi-Fi for the convienience of members.
- The club can now accept payments by debit or credit card and cashback facility is also available at the bar.
We are once again pleased to announce that the Regent Club will be hosting performances from the UK's best comedians as part of Dave's Leicester Comedy Festival 2016.
City & Tigers matches
Saturday 15.00 kick-offs - club open from 12.00, with the Matchday Menu available 12.30 until 14.00.
Other kick-off days / times as announced below:
Forthcoming Leicester City Fixtures
Forthcoming Leicester Tigers Fixtures
Information for visiting football supporters:
We welcome well behaved visiting supporters but only by prior arrangement and approval. If you wish to visit us on matchdays you must e-mail us in advance and we'll consider the request. Please also note that we are required to advise the Leicestershire Police of all visiting football supporters coming to The Regent.