The Regent club has great facilities for meetings, parties, reunions, receptions and other functions. Our function room is used for all of these things, as well as hosting table tennis, pool, live music and performances. Available to hire.
The Function Room and Lounge are available for hire and are ideal for parties, meetings and reunions. With its own fully stocked bar, comfortable seating and flexible table and chair arrangements this room can cater for most requirements. Holding upto 150 people the room can be partitioned for smaller gatherings if required. We are pleased to announce that the large wooden dance floor has recently been refurbished, after many years of parties.
The Club has a full range of Sound and Lighting equipment available for hire for a small charge.
A disco and buffet can be arranged if required. Buffets start at just £8.95 a head with special offers and free upgrades for large numbers. (See our buffet menu here...)
Please e-mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or text 07800 799039 with your requirements and let us do the rest! (Download the Booking Form in Adobe PDF format)
Also available is a small Meeting Room which can seat upto 12 people around a boardroom style table, as seen in the photo below.
We are licensed as a Members' Club and after a maximum of 2 visits guests must become members to continue to use the club.
From 1st October 2023 members are required to renew their club membership and the new subscription rates for the 12 month period to 30 September 2024 will be £15.00 if payment is received by 31 October, or £18.00 thereafter. Please note that all members who took out 3 year deal from 1 October 2019 to 30 September 2022 (later extended by 12 months due to club closure during the COVID pandemic) are required to pay renewal subscriptions this time around.
Members who took out the 3 year option in 2021 when the club re opened are covered until 30 September 2024 and their cards will be available to collect from the club by late September 2023.
There is no longer any new 3 year membership discounted scheme available, so members wishing to renew for 2023.24 and new members, will need to complete the application form listed below, or collect a paper copy and pay the club directly.
Once issued please remember to carry your Membership Card and show this on request to club officials.
Apply and Pay Online
- Send your payment online to the club's bank account: 29624653 /sort code: 05 05 60.
- Complete the Membership Application Form (Download .DOC) and e-mail this to the club (email@example.com). When we receive both your completed form and payment we'll process your application and e-mail you when your new card is ready for collection.
Alternatively, drop by when we are open and fill out the form with pen and paper.
Benefits of Membership
- Access to a safe and welcoming club
- Competitively priced hire fee for the Function Room for private parties and free hire of the Meeting Room for private use
- Members' Promotions
- Regular e-mail updates
- Reduced Entry Fee for Public Events including Jazz nights, Comedy gigs etc.
- Use of all facilities including the Snooker Room, Pool, Table Tennis, darts, crib etc.
- Access to teams in quiz and darts leagues